Sabtu, 18 Agustus 2012

Speech Games


Assalamuallaikum Wr.Wb.

Excellency Headmaster of SMPN 3 Tuban
Respected all of teachers of SMPN 3 Tuban

Unforgettable all of members or students whom I love.

Ladies and Gantlemen
I say thank you very much for the MC for giving me the opportunity to deliver my speech at this time. It is a great honor for me to stand here and give a brief speech entitled “Effect of Playing Games”

Ladies and Gantlemen
          You know playing games have a bad effect in education and in health. Example in the field of education we can reduce learning time, for example, we have the task of the teacher but we need to do the task because of the time it is supposed to do the work we created for the paly.The second you are more interested in playing than studying. Adverse effects in field of health are our limbs ached, for example, is your laptop to play every day and can damage your eyes because the radiation from laptop. The second of you can die. Why? Because every day and every moment you playing laptop. Your body needs a rest but when you need to make your break to play alone.

I hope all my friends in here can devote time to things that are more useful. And the last I say

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar